SM-6088 forced air supply respirator belongs to filter breathing protective equipment, which is mainly used to prevent harmful inhalation of harmful gases, dust, smoke and other contaminated substances. Mainly used in mining, petroleum smelting, chemical reagents, biopharmaceuticals, gas plants, liquefied natural gas plants, pipeline cleaning and installation, nuclear power plants, underground construction of urban construction, prevention of respiratory infectious diseases and other environments, as personal respiratory protection, efficient and excellent respiratory prevention of personnel operating in polluted environment. Protect and prevent life damage caused by inhalation of harmful gases.
II. Constructive Composition:
SM-6088 mandatory air supply respirator is mainly composed of six main components: comprehensive cover, belt, air duct, air supply fan, regulated power supply, lithium battery and so on.
1. SM-6088 forced air supply respirator provides filtered fresh air to users through continuous operation of air supply fans.
The respirator provides a stable and hygienic breathing source.
2. SM-6088 mandatory ventilation respirators are equipped with rechargeable lithium batteries, which are fully charged.
Under the circumstances, the fan can work for 6 hours, and the battery charges without memory.
3. SM-6088 forced ventilation respirator is equipped with a mask that can cover the whole user's face, plus a blower.
Continuous air is provided to the user, so that the user's face is always under pressure higher than atmospheric pressure.
In the course of using, the air tightness between the face and the mask will not be bad because of the user's misoperation, that is to say, the air tightness between the face and the mask will not be bad.
It is also the gas flowing into the atmosphere in the mask to prevent harmful gases from entering the mask for use.
4. SM-6088 forced air supply respirator has the functions of waterproof and explosion-proof. The mask can be washed by hand or cleaned by ultrasonic wave after use.
Washing machine cleaning.
Fourth, the method of use:
1. SM-6088 forced air supply respirator must check the connecting ports before use, so as not to loosen; in order to increase the sealing.
Sex. There are built-in rubber rings (direct 4CM) in the three interfaces connecting the filter tank in the blower. If drop is found during inspection,
Please connect the filter tank after repairing, and tighten it so as not to cause air leakage to endanger the health of users; the storage life of the filter is as follows
Five years, continuous filtration time 50 hours
2. Check the airtightness of the mask. Block the air-tightness of the mask by hand and breathe in. Feeling choked indicates that the airtightness of the mask is good.
3. Adjust the tightness of the belt in advance, then fix the blower and lithium battery to the belt, and guide the air wave.
The bellows joint is fixed on the air supply fan, and the power supply connection wire is inserted, and the lithium battery switch is pressed to ensure the power display.
The indicator lamp is full and the air supply of the fan is normal.
4. Wear a comprehensive cover and adjust the tightness to be comfortable and sealed.
5. Insert the air guide bellows into the full cover and open the blower at the same time. At the moment, fresh air will be put into the full cover for use.
The air flow rate of the blower is more than 150 L/min.
6. When the lithium battery power is insufficient, the alarm light starts to flicker, and the buzzer buzzes to alarm. Now the user must
Evacuate the work site as soon as possible.
7. Clean the mask, bellows and other accessories after each use.
8. After cleaning, store each accessory in the original place of the storage box. The storage place must be dry.
Ventilation, avoidance of sunshine, elimination of plague, avoidance of contact with acid and alkali and other harmful substances;
9. The lenses on the mask should not be washed with organic solvents to avoid damage. In addition, try to avoid collision and friction, so as not to scratch.
Damage the lens and affect the visibility of the lens.
10. Men should clean their beards before wearing masks, so as not to affect the airtightness of wearing masks by breathing.
11. SM-6088 mandatory ventilation respirators must be kept by professionals after each use and checked regularly after each use.
Fill up the battery in time, charging time is 5 hours. If problems are found, the damaged parts should be repaired and replaced in time.
12. When cleaning, the air inlet and outlet of the blower must be closed, and the socket of the connecting line must be closed.
5. List of main components to be packed:
Number Number Number Number Number Number Number Number
01 corrugated hose 1 80CM 06 lithium battery pack 1
02 supply fan 1 07 power supply connection wire 1
03 3 canisters.
(Interface caliber 4CM) 08 belts 1
04 Charger 1 09 Instructions 1 copy
05. 1 protective mask 10 certificates
1 warranty cards